See the swim action here.
Work them SLOW for an enticing rolling/wobbling action that looks like an injured bird, rat, frog or fish. The jointed hardwood sections produce a clacking sound as the lure rocks back and forth. The tail prop leaves a fizzing wake in its trail, that the predators with strike aggressively. The Catalyst makes the pike mega angry, the hits are just massive!! Big top surface waves High quality build Sharp stainless steel Mustad hooks
How is it better than the Hawg?
1) The front hook is removed and the middle hook is moved forward. No one likes excessive trebles and especially when the catch round the front vein.
2) The propeller at the back runs smoother and front paddle is bigger. Adding to the Catalyst water fizz reaction.
3) The paint durability and colour is a higher quality. This will give you lure a longer life, even after it has been savaged many times.
4) The eyes are holographic. More added attraction, glinting in the sun.
5) It is cheaper. No less quality but without expensive shipment from the US, you can get your hands on one of these classics, for a much more economical price.
180mm / 65g (2.3oz)